Friday, July 2, 2010

An Introduction to this Blog

In my heart and mind ever I deeply feel that I am an ever-learner. As a result, my mind is always ready to learn something new and fruitful for me. At the same time, it is truly fortunate for me that I have an innate tendency to share my knowledge with others. I actually tried to run this English-learning Blog in order to fulfill my innate desire more widely.

I intend to share my knowledge about English Grammar, Speaking, Usage, Letters and Essays and Articles on my blog. In addition, Poems, Stories, Sayings, Proverbs, Photos, Audios and Videos, General Knowledge and Questions and Answers will be included.

The Grammar Section will deal with the basic rules and structures, which are the most effective in the practical use of English. The Speaking Section will focus on how native speakers speak and why they speak so. The Usage Section will be about the usages and collocations mostly seen in the practical fields. The Letter and Essay Section will guide you how to write your own letters and essays. The Article Section will serve you with Burmese translation and explanations along with usages and collocations wherever I think necessary.

Moreover, the Poem Section will apply the poems which I myself am able to feel and are food for thinking for my visitors. And the Story section will tell you the interesting and noteworthy stories. And the Saying and the Proverb Section will rejuvenate you with the inspiring sayings and uplifting proverbs. And the Photo Section will present you with the clearly visible images to easily understand what you learn. And PM-3s to listen and Videos to watch, especially about English Speaking, will be available in the Audio and Video Section. The things worthy of note will be explained in the General Knowledge Section. All the questions from my visitors will be answered in the Questions and Answers Section. The final Info section will give you necessary information about my blog or posts.

Hopefully indeed, all of my visitors will really enjoy and truly benefit from visiting my blog and learning mine!


With Metta,
A Shin Manita

0 comments:

Post a Comment