Monday, August 2, 2010

Publically announced!!!


My Dear Friends,

All Blessings To You All!


Ever-Helper
English-Learning Blog!

As a matter of fact, this blog has been created with the help of a friend of mine, A Shin Kusalasami, for one month or since July 1st, exactly. Shortly afterwards, I devoted almost all my time of July to writing for my blog. As a result, now on my blog there have been about 14 posts that might be learnt by elementary or intermediate English-learners. So, dear friends, you are cordially invited to visit my blog and learn English at least once (http://ashinmanita.blogspot.com/). Perhaps, you may find it interesting or useful or boring or useless, I think, it depends on what you need or what you seek.


In truth, the driving-force to run this blog is none but my intrinsic will to share my knowledge with others, not because I am a master of English. Therefore, this blog is not really aimed at advanced learners or masters of English.


The Best or Much more is yet to come soon!!!



May All of You Wear the Crown of Success in Your English-Studies!

With Kind Regards
A Shin Manita


0 comments:

Post a Comment